Thursday, July 14, 2016

Overblogging

Hello all, after the past couple of days I've realized that I have been a little over eager to post news on the blog. We're still looking around and until things are definite, or I know the whole story, I shouldn't post them.

For example, my last post declaring Twelve Stone Farm inept turned out to be inaccurate. True, they did wait until Tuesday to email me, but past then the email got lost or something and that's why I didn't have it. I think my frustration there was misplaced, because a while ago we toured a venue that was perfect but with our 75 guests and their packaging of weddings (they are all inclusive) they had been out of our budget. So, despite the fact that they were the venue, much like the dress, we kept looking and no place since has stacked up.

So, until cash has been exchanged and contracts signed, I'm not going to post about vendors. Which means, until we have a wedding date, there won't be any more information regarding our venue.

Thank you all for your pacience,
Approx. 9 months from the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Have a fantastic day!