Saturday, June 25, 2016

Flowers Flowers Flowers!

 I absolutely adore flowers. I love pretty potted plant flowers, I love flowers in hair, I love floral patterned pretty much anything, I cannot get enough flowers. This is why I knew from the start that our wedding would have a bountiful amount of flowers.
Photo's I took of flowers for inspiration, left white flowers are from my yard, the rest are from Colorado.
When I visited my parents this past weekend we walked everywhere. My parents live in Englewood, Colorado (an ITP town south of Denver) and the town there is flourishing with gardens and parks. It was fantastic for me because it allowed me to take some pictures of flowers that I thought would fit the colors and feel of our wedding. In an effort to save money, we will actually grow our own flowers (starting in the next month or so) so it's important that I know what flowers I want. I'm hoping to get a variety because the centerpieces and table numbers will be pots that act as miniature gardens. I had been thinking of using different flowers at each table, but with so many tables it wasn't really feasible.
I recommend, if you have the time, to check out the flowers that bloom when you're having your wedding. This makes it so you can save money and ensure that your flowers will be in their tip top shape.

Approx. 9 months from the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Have a fantastic day!